This week we are circling back with five of our guests from this season to ask questions sent in by listeners. I got to talk to Meg about non-Christians within intentional community spaces, Melinda about her experience coming out at 34, Dean and Lisa about emotional attachment and martial infidelity, and Matt about the relationship between celibate partnerships and marriage.
Per the conversation with Dean and Lisa, here is a list of some LGBT+ Side B friendly counseling services that might be helpful for anyone single or married in need of counseling. As we said in the episode, make sure you find a counselor that is right for you and that you feel comfortable with.
- Global Counseling Network – www.globalcounselingnetwork.com
- New Hope Counseling Center – www.newhopecounseling.com
- Hopewell Counseling – www.hopewellmin.org
- Arrow Advising – www.arrowheadadvising.com
- Henegar Counseling Center – henegarcc.com
- E91 Counseling Center – https://www.east91st.org/ministries/counseling/
Music from this episode by Scott Holmes.